Life at Central Public School is always exciting, students teachers and other staff members make the learning experience memorable.
Child educators and experts at CPS have scanned the prominent global opinions meticulously in their research to postulate a simple, realistic, age-appropriate and balanced curriculum that would offer a rewarding childhood to children. CPS curriculum is a great mix of Language, Science, Math, Dramatics, Clay-modeling, painting and structuring blocks. Play is intrinsic to a child and the basic mode of learning.
The excitement never stops at Central Public School – students are encouraged to participate in various environmental and social developmental activities
- Central Public School ensures a 360 degrees development of the student
- Emotional Development: Comprehending feelings of self and others, managing emotions as well as expressing appropriately.
- Physical Development: Encompasses the gross motor as well as the fine motor skills with the overall growth and development of the physique.
- Intellectual Development: The process of making sense of the world which involves the cognitive process like investigating, thinking, analyzing, comprehensions, etc.
- Creative Development: Fluency of ideas and originality with innovative ways of expressing concepts and thoughts in various aspects like reading, writing, music, body movements, logical and mathematical concepts contribute to creative development.
- Social Development: Sharing, caring, interacting and knowing one’s self as well as the ability to understand others and effectively create and maintain the relationship.